The Post 7th World Water Forum Seminar successfully took place on the 6 October 2015 at Putrajaya. The forum was attended by various academicians and policy makers who have also presented in this seminar. The resource material for this seminar can be downloaded via this page.
on 08 Oct, 2015 in News & Updates
on 02 Sep, 2015 in News & Updates
“The Malaysian Water Partnership (MyWP), in collaboration with the Department of Irrigation and Drainage Malaysia (DID) and supported by the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment (NRE), will be organising the ‘Water for Our Future – Post 7th World Water Forum SeminarR’ on the 6th October 2015. The Seminar will be held at the Dewan Baiduri, Wisma NRE in Putrajaya.
The objectives of the seminar are as follow:
- to share the messages from the 7th World Water Forum to the national level and,
- to get input for the enhancement of Malaysia’s action plans on national water resources management.
Invitation for the International Expert Workshop on ‘Towards Urban Water Security in Southeast Asia: Managing the Risk of Extreme Events’ – 19 to 20 Nov, 2015, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
on 03 Jul, 2015 in News & Updates
Organised by Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) in collaboration with Institute of Technology Cambodia (ITC), Cambodia the International Expert Workshop on ‘Towards Urban Water Security in Southeast Asia: Managing the Risk of Extreme Events’ will take place from 19 to 20 November 2015 at Phnm Penh, Cambodia. This expert workshop aims to provide a platform to share research and better practices for managing risks of extreme events to urban water security among academia, research scholars, professionals, practitioners and government authorities in Southeast Asia and beyond.
- Submission of expression of interest and abstract: 7 July, 2015
- Notification of acceptance: 15 July, 2015
- Submission of full paper: 15 October, 2015
- Workshop: 19-20 November, 2015
Full brochure regarding potential financial support and application process can be downloaded.
For more information please contact Dr. Vishnu Prasad Pandey (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: (66-2) 524-5571)
on 24 Apr, 2015 in News & Updates
on 25 Mar, 2015 in News & Updates
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) for Malaysian Water Partnership (MyWP) is y scheduled to be held on 9th April 2015 at Royal Lake Club, Kuala Lumpur. The meeting will start at 2.30pm with members’ registration. The total CPD hours will be granted pending BEM approval.
With regard to voting process, in accordance with Rule No. 9 of the MyWP Constitution, the EXCOM wishes to inform members that the posts of the 2015/2017 EXCOM as listed below is open for nomination:
- Chairperson (1 post)
- Two Vice Chairpersons (2 posts)
- Treasurer (1 post)
- Ten Committee Members (as least 6 shall be Institutional) ( 10 posts)
The above officers shall be proposed and seconded, and the elections will be by a simple majority vote of members at the AGM.
Attendance form, nomination form and proxy form is available for download via this link.
The 13th Annual Report can also be downloaded via this link.
For more information please contact Puan Athirah at email@example.com.
News & Events
- Resource Material for Post 7th World Water Forum Seminar
- Post 7th World Water Forum Seminar – 6 October 2015, Putrajaya.
- Invitation for the International Expert Workshop on ‘Towards Urban Water Security in Southeast Asia: Managing the Risk of Extreme Events’ – 19 to 20 Nov, 2015, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- CETDEM Climate Change Dialogue 2015 – 22 May 2015, Hotel Armada, Petaling Jaya.
- MyWP 13th Annual General Meeting – 9 April 2015, Royal Lake Club, Kuala Lumpur.