on 01 Oct, 2013 in News & Updates
In Conjunction with Malaysia Environmental Week (MASM) 2013, ENSEARCH will be organising Sustainable and Environmental Management Conference and Exhibition. The theme for this event is “SHRINKING OUR ECOLOGICAL FOOTPRINT”. The objectives of this event are to provide a platform for various stakeholders in the field of sustainable environmental management as well as enhancing the capacity development of various industry stakeholders such as manager, regulators, consultants and policy makers. The details of the event are as follow:
Date: 22nd & 23rd October 2013
Venue: Sime Darby Convention Centre, Kuala Lumpur
RM750.00 per person (ENSEARCH Members/ Government and NGOs)
RM900.00 per person (Non Members)
RM500.00 per person (Students)
For more informationon registration, please download the brochure here.
on 27 Aug, 2013 in News & Updates
The Department of Irrigation and Drainage Malaysia and Malaysian Water Partnership (MyWP) together with MyCBNet will be organising the Integrated Flood Management Programme at the national level with the theme ‘The role of local community’ on 7 September 2013 in Kuantan, Pahang.
This conference aims to: -
- Build awareness among the participants on the action before, during and after the flood.
- To enable participants to respond in the event of flooding in their area.
- To enable participants to communicate and disseminate the measures in response to the flooding of their communities.
- Build a network among participants, the agencies that respond in flood and non-governmental organizations (NGOs).
- Prepare a national flood prevention agenda and implement similar programs in other regions.
on 12 Jul, 2013 in News & Updates
This training course will be held from October 08-10, 2013 in Pretoria, South Africa
Calling for Participants: “Transboundary Waters Assessment Programme (TWAP): Southeast Asia Expert Group Seminar” – 8 to 9 July 2013
on 25 Jun, 2013 in News & Updates
National Hydraulic Research Institute of Malaysia (NAHRIM) and International Lake Environment Committee (ILEC) will be organizing a two day program on “Transboundary Water Assessment Programme (TWAP): Southeast Asia Expert Group Seminar”.
Date : 8 – 9 July 2013
Time : 8.30 am – 5.00 pm
Venue : Mini Auditorium, NAHRIM
Fees : RM200 per pax
Closing date for registration: 1 July 2013
The objectives of the Seminar are :
- To enhancing the understanding on the Southeast Asia transboundary issues and prospective East Asian and Central Asian TWAP challenges;
- to providing an overview of the assessment of the state of transboundary lakes through a systematic review of existing data and information, application of relevant indicators, and utilization; and
- to enhance the understanding of assessment and management implications of lakes and their upstream, downstream, and sub-surface hydrologic connections.
News & Events
- World Water Day 2013 Celebration Video in Penang
- SUSTAINABILITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE & EXHIBITION (SEM 2013)
- Malaysia National Integrated Flood Management Programme
- Water Footprint Training Course, 8-10 October, Pretoria, South Africa
- Calling for Participants: “Transboundary Waters Assessment Programme (TWAP): Southeast Asia Expert Group Seminar” – 8 to 9 July 2013